Thursday, February 27, 2014

Always

Always

Dearest Wayne,

I pray that our marriage is a bold and clear illustration of God's Love.

I give you endless promises of:
-living unto God first ...
-having a life of faith and hope in Jesus ...
-being faithful...
-loving you ...
-being one ...
-devotion ...
-tender care ...
-pledging my life to you as a lovingly obedient and respectful wife ...

It is of deepest joy that I share my life with you as your wife; as one.
   When you hurt, I hurt.
   When you have joy, I have joy.
   When you are in pain, I am in pain.
   When you smile, I smile.
God prepared me for you, and so I intend to strengthen, help, comfort, encourage, and love you.  

Always.

Just as God chose us for a purpose, and knowing that He loves us and knows everything about us, I thank you for choosing me to be your wife; to be one with you; sharing this life.  I love all of you.  

Always.  
Love,
Lisa

Reflection Verses:

For the Christian wife brings holiness to her marriage, and the Christian husband brings holiness to his marriage. Otherwise, your children would not be holy, but now they are holy. (1 Corinthians 7:14 NLT)

We love because He first loved us. (1 John 4:19 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment