Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Never Ending

Never Ending

3/26/14; evening

Dear Friends & Loved Ones,

It is time to say good bye for now. 

Wayne, my husband - a father, brother, and friend - has gone home to be with his Creator, where he now can enjoy the promise of eternal life in Heaven.  

He will be deeply missed here on Earth, but my memories of him are forever in my heart.  When we married, we became one, and Wayne's impact of and in my life has changed me forever.  

Though my heart hurts at moving forward without him physically by my side, I press on so that I can continue his work; continue living like and sharing about Jesus; sharing the hope that perseveres; the grace that abounds; and the promise of eternal life.

This is also not the end of this blogging.  I feel called to write, to share, to express.  For now, I will pause and mourn and rest.  But, I will come back because there is more to tell; more to share; more; immeasurably more.

I love you.  Never ending.  Everlasting.

Reflection Verses:

“His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’ (Matthew 25:23 NLT)

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (Ephesians 3:20, 21 NIV)

2 comments:

  1. Love to you and your family. Lifting you up in prayer tonight... Father God, I come to you asking that you would comfort the Burlison family in their time of loss. May Your presence be with them and Your promises sustain them until that glorious day when they will be together again and forevermore. ~Amen~
    "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." John 8:12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love and heartfelt prayers to you and yours! Xoxox. May God Bless you and keep you.
    Love, Myrna, Martin, Mitchel, and McKenlynn

    ReplyDelete