Saturday, December 14, 2013

A Little Bit of Laughter

A Little Bit of Laughter

A family friend, a brother in Christ, came over to take some family pictures for us today.  We had some taken in front of the fireplace and others of us on a favorite large chair in our home.

During the photo session, the photographer squeaked his nose to make my son laugh and smile... It sounded just like a dog toy...a different technique than the "toy on head" or "stuffed animal" tricks that I have seen before.   I was so surprised myself by the noise that I laughed too.  The kind of laugh that carried throughout my belly and chest. 

Boy, did that laugh feel good.  I'm still smiling about it.  We had fun... And that is good medicine too.  I am looking forward to seeing the finished pictures, seeing the joy.

Reflection Verses:

He will once again fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy. (Job 8:21 NLT)

Shout for joy to God, all the earth! (Psalm 66:1 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment